Careers With All About Care®
All About Care® is seeking individuals who are compassionate, nurturing, honest, and punctual. A Caregiver position is a non-medical role that does not require a background in care giving. Our Caregivers provide the highest level of non-medical home health personal assistance and companionship care.
Our clients include seniors, anyone recovering from surgery, mothers who may be on bed rest, and hospice companionship services. All About Care’s mission statement is to employ the highest quality Caregivers who will deliver the best non-medical home health personal services to our clients.
- Flexible hours (18–38 hours weekly)
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement and non-medical home care training
- No previous caregiver nor medical experience required
- Join a culture of compassionate, nurturing, honest and punctual individuals
We offer our clients a variety of services. A typical day for our caregivers might include such things as:
- Meal preparation and clean-up
- Changing bedding
- Clothing selection
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of citizenship
- Personal cell phone
- A reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Must pass a background check and random drug testing
- We request that our caregivers work 1–2 weekends per month
Why Work With All About Care®?
Melissa and Neil have combined their knowledge and experience in the services and healthcare industry to create the compassionate Caregiver culture at All About Care. All About Care non-medical services are customized for families and their loved ones.
All About Care employs the highest quality Caregivers in order to provide the best non-medical home health personal assistance and companion care.